Vintage clothing is one of kind and may often have minor imperfections. We have made every effort to display and describe as clearly and accurately as possible any significant flaws and the overall condition of our products. In regards to colour, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate. In respect to sizing, we provide measurements of every garment and state these clearly in the item’s description.
If you would like to return or exchange your purchase, please follow these instructions:
- You will need to contact us within 3 days of receiving* your item at email@example.com. We will then send you an email with instructions on how to return or exchange your item. This will include a Return Code.
- Once you receive the Return Code, the items must be returned within 5 days.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the items and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- Sale items, intimate apparel, swimwear and jewellery are non-returnable
- When we receive the returned items, they will undergo an inspection to make sure they have not been worn, damaged, soiled or altered. Merchandise must have all tags attached, include all labels and their original packaging.
- Items that are returned and do not pass our quality inspection will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If any of the preceding criteria is not meet, you will not to be eligible for a return or exchange.
- After the items have passed the quality inspection, we will issue you with a store credit for the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs. Shipping, customs, duty fees, or any other charges related to shipping & taxes are the customer’s responsibility
- Credit notes are valid for three months from the date they are issued. You will receive this within 7-14 days after we have received your return.
- If you wish to exchange your item for another item, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
*The date you received your purchase is checked against Australia Post’s record of delivery